2020 SAT Day
The Student Achievement Testing Day is the state-wide testing initiative produced by the Michigan Music Teachers Association. This test is standardized throughout the state, and tests each student on performance, theory, technique, aural skills, and sight reading. Students from other chapters unable to test on their chapter's date may join the CAMTA and other chapter's testing date.
Please read this important information from Amber Redoutey !!
DRUMROLL PLEASE..... you are now able to register your students for SAT on-line! It will be a simpler process this year for you I hope! This will also be explained at the general meeting on January 15th and I will have 1-2 computers available to help walk you through the new registration process if needed.
Please follow the new instructions below:
1. Register students on-line by Saturday, January 18th.
2. After you register each student, you will receive a confirmation email for your records.
3. Mail or drop off one check ($20 per student and payable to CAMTA) along with your student summary form to Amber Redoutey 224 White St. Williamston, MI 48895. These need to be postmarked or delivered by January 18th.
4. I will contact you if I have any questions regarding your student's application.
5. Carl Richardson will email the performance times approximately 2-3 weeks prior to SAT Day.
Feel free to call or e-mail me with questions!
Happy New Year!
All the Best,
To register online:
Dates: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Location: MSU Music Building